Resi Prop - resized for Web

    Ensuring you feel right at home

    Whether you’re buying or selling a home or both, our expertise extends beyond the legal to making your move as smooth as possible.

    Mortgaging your home

    We can help you with mortgaging or remortgaging:

    • Your home
    • Your second/holiday property
    • Buy to let properties

    We can also deal with the process of adding the name of a spouse or partner to a mortgage or transferring mortgages from joint names to a single borrower.

    Where possible, we can use indemnity insurance policies to save you time and money, enabling you to receive mortgage funds as soon as possible.

    If you need to raise money and want to do so at a comparatively low rate of interest, you may be thinking of mortgaging or remortgaging property you own. Whether it is your main residence, a second home, or one or more of a portfolio of houses or flats which you rent out, we can deal with the legal process of completing the mortgage and obtaining the funds you need. 

    If you are retired or close to retirement age and want to raise money, the type of mortgages available to you will be more limited. An independent financial advisor may advise you to take out an equity release plan. The most popular type is the lifetime mortgage. We have legal advisors who specialise in dealing with this type of mortgage arrangement. 

    For more information on our Pricing Guidelines, click here.

    Michelle Wilson - Colour - Low Res - 018

    For legal advice on mortgaging your home

    Get in Touch

    Get in touch

    Please provide some details about the nature of your enquiry