Return to pricing guidelines homepage.
These guidelines cover sales, purchases and re-mortgages of freehold and leasehold houses and flats. We can also carry out other conveyancing work – contact us for further details.
Non-price aspects you may wish to consider
We appreciate that price will be only one of several criteria in your choice of conveyancer. Please bear in mind when comparing our charges with other firms that our focus is on providing a personal service, not the lowest possible price. Here are some of the reasons why we think you should choose us.
- Client feedback. Our clients value our approach: almost all (95% on average) of those providing feedback say they would use us again or recommend us. We also receive many great client testimonials.
- People. As our client, you would be looked after by an experienced, named individual, who would take responsibility for the work and be accessible if you had queries. He/she would be supported by a small team (usually of 1-3 named individuals) and the whole team would be working to get the job done as quickly as possible (but not at the expense of looking out for your best interests). Visit our people pages for more information on our staff and their experience
- Professionalism, ethics and protection. We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. See our pricing guidelines homepage for details of how this benefits our clients.
- Conveyancing Quality Scheme. We are members of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS). This accreditation provides assurance to clients and lenders that we have the necessary skills and expertise to do the work and that we follow best practice.
Feedback from our clients
Our clients tell us they are happy: year after year, 94-96% of those providing feedback say they would recommend us and/or use us again. You can find out what our residential property clients say about us by clicking here.
We also undertake:
- New build properties
- Transfers of equity on a divorce
- Lettings (landlord and tenant)
- Property disputes
- Commercial property transactions
For full details of the services provided by our Residential Property Team, please click here.