Unfair dismissal & employment issues
When things go wrong at work, we’re here to help
Whether you work to live or live to work, we’re here to minimise career disruption and stress.
As an employee, you will have legal rights governing your employment which may provide you with legal protection when things go wrong.
Whatever your situation, you can be assured that our specialist Employment law team is on hand to provide you with cost effective advice and representation. Should the matter result in a claim, our Employment team is happy to assist you in all aspects of your matter – from initial advice to the drafting of an application to the Employment Tribunal/Court through to the conclusion of a final hearing and enforcement of any award.
We act for employees at all levels, on a wide variety of employment issues and across a wide range of sectors.
Our expertise includes the following areas:
- Advice on raising an internal grievance
- Advice on disciplinary matters
- Advising and negotiating contractual terms
- Employment Tribunal proceedings and Appeals
- Unfair dismissal claims
- Wrongful dismissal claims
- Constructive dismissal claims
- Breach of contract and unlawful deduction from wages claims
- Discrimination claims
- Whistleblowing Claims
- Equal pay claims
- Claims arising from the transfer of a business/TUPE
- Compromise/Settlement agreements and severance packages
- Restrictive covenants
- Maternity/Paternity rights
We can offer a range of Funding Options to suit your needs and your budget.