PD301456 website imageryFunding care.jpg

It’s all about helping you make the right decisions

Get in Touch
We understand the complexities of care provision and can offer the advice and assistance you need to secure the best possible outcomes.

Local authority funding

Are you, or a loved one, in residential care or considering it as an option? The issue of funding is not only crucial but complex. Our legal experts can assess whether this care will have to be self-funded or whether the Local Authority should pay some or all of the fees. In some cases, you or your relative may be eligible for Continuing Healthcare (CHC) Funding.

If you or your relative has to pay for all or some of the care we can help relieve the financial worries. We can advise on the Deferred Payment Scheme and the issue of Property Disregards – by making use of these options we can remove any immediate pressure to dispose of property and other assets.

We suggest seeking our professional advice at the earliest stage, certainly before any discussions on funding care begin. We also urge you to seek advice before signing any documentation.

Robyn Greenway.jpg

For legal advice on local authority funding

Get in Touch

Latest news

More news stories

Get in touch

Please provide some details about the nature of your enquiry