At the heart of our approach is recognising that every client is different. That’s what we mean when we say ‘All about you’.
You take for granted your legal advisor’s knowledge of the law, but you will have your own expectations of what you want from them.
- You may have a clear idea of the outcome you want, but you know you need help to achieve it.
- You want to know you can trust your solicitor or legal advisor to work with you towards your desired outcome.
- You will expect your legal advisor to provide the level of support and guidance you need along the way: clear, effective and responsive.
In short, you need a trusted legal advisor, someone who you know understands you and your needs and is working with you to achieve what you want. This is what we do: we take time to listen to you and to build the relationship. That is what makes us different: the personal touch that recognises each relationship as unique.
These are some of the things you can expect when you work with us:
- Communication in plain English
- Updates when you need them
- Clarity: of your options, of our advice and of our charges
- A commitment to achieving the best possible outcome for you
We want to build a long-standing relationship with you but we also know that satisfied clients tell their family, friends and business contacts about us. So our future success depends on getting things right for you.
We want our clients to be completely satisfied with the work we do for them, so we actively encourage feedback. This helps us to improve our service and be responsive to our clients’ needs. We have a client feedback form which our clients can use to tell us what they think, and you can read some of the comments we have received here.