CIM Seminar – What’s the Point of LinkedIn?
In this session, Luan Wise will guide you through creating the perfect profile and show you how to maximize your presence (personal and company), to listen and engage with peers, clients and prospects.
You will receive a personalised profile audit at the beginning of the session and learn –
• How to build a powerful profile and network
• How to leverage your connections and manage your invitations
• How to compose your headline and the importance of it
• How to write a great personal summary and add media to your profile
• How to navigate around the home page
• How to manage your privacy and settings
• How to best utilise recommendations and endorsements
• How to use groups, content and advanced search
• The conversation triggers to ensure you stay in front of your network
Luan Wise is an independent marketing practitioner, with 15 years’ experience in full service agency, client side and consultancy roles. In 2012 Luan achieved Chartered Marketer status and was nominated on of the UK¹s Top 50 Creative Freelancers by industry publication The Drum. In 2015 Luan was included in Insider South West’s 42 under 42 list of the region’s brightest business talent. LinkedIn also named her amongst the Top Five best connected marketers.
Luan is a strong advocate of industry best practice and sits on the Direct Marketing Association (DMA) Council for West & Wales, CIM South West board and chairs the CIM Gloucestershire team.
CPD duration: 2 hours
CPD category: Digital capability
Registration and networking is from 09:00; the event starts at 09:30 and finishes at 13:00. If you are a non-EU resident, please contact the Network Support team to make your booking.
To speak to a member of our Network Support team, call us on +44(0)1628 427340.