Food & drink
From start-up businesses to multi-national corporations, artisan producers to the best chefs in the country, the South West has always been one of the most celebrated places in the country for the source of excellent food and drink.
Our specialist knowledge of the food and drink sector means that we can help your business from start-up to succession planning for the next generation.
We provide specialist food and drink legal advice for our clients in the food and drink sector on matters such as:
- The best business structure to meet ever-changing needs, from start up to multi-million pound turnover
- The purchase or lease of commercial property, from shop premises to distribution centres
- Commercial agreements with retailers or suppliers
- Consumer terms and conditions
- Resolving commercial disputes
- Employment issues
We are well positioned to meet face to face at any of our offices in Somerset and Dorset, or visit your facilities, meaning that we can effectively deal with any concerns, queries or issues that you may have.