- Name: Jennifer Wallbridge
- Position: Chartered Legal Executive
- Location: Yeovil
- Specialism: Buying and selling a home, Forces Help to Buy, Help to Buy Government Scheme, New build, Remortgages, Transfers of equity
- Team: Residential Property
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01935 846760
I joined the firm in September 2013 and qualified as a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives in July 2016.
I have over 7 years of conveyancing experience and I currently deal with freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, shared ownership, transfers of equity, remortgages and the help to buy Government Scheme.
I am a recommended solicitor for a major UK developer and work on sites that are local to this area. This type of work requires me to be precise, efficient and accessible and enables me to meet expectations and offer an excellent service to clients.
My experience allows me to provide a friendly, approachable service where clients are kept up to date. By listening to my clients and understanding their needs it assists in making the transaction as stress-free as possible.
Living close by to Yeovil has gained me a good knowledge of the town and surrounding area. I have also worked with clients on a nationwide basis.Back to index