In the people business, we’re all about looking after you
Our clients trust us to protect their businesses with best practice HR and Employment advice.
Our specialist Employment and HR Support team understands that the handling of employment law and staffing issues can be an extremely difficult and time-consuming task.
We understand that you need employment law solicitors who can accurately assess the issue, provide pragmatic and cost effective advice and carry out your instructions promptly.
We are proud of the strong working relationship we have with our business clients. Put simply, we believe that the best way of fulfilling your objectives is to understand you and your business and to be there for you when required.
Our employment solicitors are experienced at advising and representing organisations of all sizes and across all sectors, from multinationals to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and charities on all areas of employment law and HR good practice, including the following:
- Contracts of employment and staff handbooks
- Disciplinary and Grievance matters
- Employment rights
- Managing sickness and poor performance
- Dismissal strategies
- HR advice and support
- Management of long-term/recurring sickness absence
- Business re-organisations/TUPE
- Defending and avoiding Employment Tribunal claims, including unfair dismissal, constructive dismissal, wrongful dismissal, breach of contract, whistleblowing and discrimination
- Making claims against an existing or past employee
- Compromise/settlement agreements and executive severance strategies
- Restrictive covenants
We also provide in-house HR and training solutions and are able to provide bespoke services such a recruitment management and leadership programmes.
We offer you a range of funding options to suit your needs and your budget, including Fixed fee, No Win No Fee, No Win Low Fee agreements. We are even able to offer a fixed-fee compliance service complete with insurance backing called EASE.
Contact a member of our employment law and HR team for further information.