Given the large amount of regulation now involved, Porter Dodson understands that the handling of employment and staffing issues can be extremely difficult and time-consuming.
Our specialist Employment and HR Support Team can provide you with advice and support to enable you to deal confidently with such issues.
We are experienced at advising and representing businesses of all sizes on all areas of employment law, including the following:
- contracts of employment and staff handbooks
- grievance and disciplinary matters
- management of long-term/recurring sickness
- business reorganisations
- defending employment tribunal claims, including unfair dismissal, constructive dismissal, wrongful dismissal, breach of contract and discrimination
- employer counterclaims
- employment appeals
- compromise agreements and executive severance strategies.
The team is happy to provide tailor made in-house training for you and your staff in order to ensure that the subtleties of the law in this area are fully explored and understood. Please feel free to contact them to discuss your specific needs.
For further information please contact Adrian Poole on 01935 846802.