The best way to avoid disputes with your customers and trading partners is to have your contracts set out in clear and concise terms. How many of us, when placing orders for goods and services that turn out to be poor, ignore the small print?
At Porter Dodson we can guide you through:
- Sale of Goods, terms and conditions
- Supply of Services, terms and conditions
- Consultancy Agreements
- Agency and Distribution Agreements
- Licences and Agreements involving intellectual property rights
- Joint Ventures
- Information Technology agreements
Our commercial specialists can assist in drafting terms and conditions in written or electronic documentation.