Care homes and providers
While you’re looking after your clients, we’ll look after your business
Our specialist care team are champions of the sector: helping operators to meet their ever increasing regulatory burden and enabling the forums that drive positive change.
Porter Dodson’s specialist care team appreciates the burden placed upon providers in the care sector by the almost continual flow of changes to the law and regulations in this area. Equally, we understand that as a care provider you are operating a business and therefore require proactive and cost-effective legal advice.
Our team is committed to assisting you whatever the issues you face. Quite simply, it is our desire to be your long-term trusted advisor.
We are able to assist in the following areas:
- Employment and HR
- Regulatory issues
- Preparing for a CQC inspection and associated issues
- Safeguarding issues
- Expanding, acquiring or selling a care home or site
- Business formation, including the creation of partnerships and companies
- Training and personal development
- Business restructure
- Disputes, credit control and debt collection
We also operate a regional forum, bringing like-minded people within the care sector together both socially and more formally.